3M AP3 filter C765-S kalk (sediments)
Filter only. Heads sold separately.
AP3 is an active carbon filter with built-in calcium encapsulation and 0.5 µm filter membrane.
The filter encapsulates lime particles and prevents them from settling on surfaces, while the activated charcoal improves the taste and smell of the water.
The AP3 is designed for mounting under the sink or near where you need the water.
For best filtration, it is recommended to use the filter only on a single tap or tap.
Specifically designed for Point of Use Water Dispensers
and Drinking Water Systems
Provide the best possible quality water to enhance your brand, protect your machine and increase your profits.
3M Filtration filter systems provide ease of use and market leading protection for both your product and machine.
Features & Benefits
- Sanitary Quick Change cartridge -> For clean and easy change-out
- High flow, high capacity -> Meets requirements of high flow machines
- Built in valve-in-head -> Cartridge change-out without shutting off the water supply
- Proprietary graded carbon block -> No activation or extended flush for ease of installation
- A choice of different media -> To reduce chlorine taste and odour, sediment down to 0,2 µm and remove >99,99% of bacteria
- FDA compliant materials -> Can be used in food and beverage applications
|Filtration Rate (micron)||0.5 µm|
|Reduction Claims||Chlorine, Sediment, Cyst, Scale, Taste & Odour, Organics, Colour|
|Max. Pressure||8,6 bar|
|Max. Temperature||38 °C|