Aqua-Pure AP110 filter - 5 µm - VVSNR: 398981105
- Buy 36 for €13.51 €10.81 each and save 15%
The AP110 is the most widely sold water filter cartridge in the world.
It is the standard cartridge in the Aqua-Pure AP055 and is suitable for most water filtration applications.
The filter cartridge is made from 100% FDA-approved Polypropylene and with a filtration rate of 5 µm it retains the most common particles in the water.
Direct replacement for Aqua-Pure AP055 Filter Housing.
- Flow rate at 30,3 l/min.
- Technology provides fine sediment filtration at 5 µm.
- Grooved cartridge increases surface area for longer cartridge life, by 132% over non-grooved.
- Rigid construction helps to eliminate sediment "unloading" due to variances in water pressure.
- Cartridge is manufactured from FDA CFR-21 compliant materials.
- Cartridge has a maximum operating temperature of 76,7°C.
- Cartridge to be installed at point of entry.
|Element Size||Medium (9¾ - 10'')|
|Filtration Rate (µm)||5 µm|
|Max. Temperature||76,7 °C|