Aqua-Pure AP117 Active Carbon Filter
- Buy 36 for €24.22 each and save 15%
Aqua-Pure is one of the oldest water filter brands and is now owned by 3M.
AP117 is a carbon filter designed for use in Aqua-Pure's AP055 filter housing.
The diameter of the filter is larger than ordinary filter elements and therefore it does not fit in the Vana filter housings.
- Patent pending technology provides fine sediment filtration down to 5 micron
- Rigid construction helps to eliminate sediment “unloading” due to variances in water pressure
- Double open ended design allows for filtration regardless of which way it is installed in housing
- The unique flow design of this cartridge allows for the use of finer, more effective granular activated carbon which yields a very low pressure drop.
- Neoprene gaskets on both top and bottom help provide sealing in any housing, helping to prevent bypass of unfiltered water down-stream
|Filtration Rate (µm)||5 µm|
|Max. Temperature||37,8 °C|
|Filter Media||Activated Carbon|
|Element Length||248 mm|
|Element Diameter||76 mm|