Brita C50 Fresh - Active Carbon Filter - 12000 liters
The PURITY Fresh C50 was specially developed for soft water areas with a high particle density in the water. The activated carbon mixture reliably keeps these particles away from the machine and end product, ensuring a clear fresh taste. In addition, the machine is optimally protected.
As a result, the PURITY Fresh C50 reduces a large part of significant negative influences, which can be caused by properties of the water.
THE BENEFITS TO YOU
- Professional water optimisation especially for hot water applications in soft water areas
- The best possible machine protection even with high particle densities
- Reduction of chlorine and all other substances that negatively affect aroma and taste thanks to the activated carbon filter
- Simple to handle with rapid-change system with innovative locking handle for reliable adjustment
- Integrated flush valve for easy operation and space-saving thanks to the water inlet and outlet on one side of the filter head
SYSTEMATIC FILTER TECHNOLOGY
A pre-filter retains coarse particles.
- Activated carbon filtration
To reduce elements negatively affecting taste and aroma, all the water is filtered through activated carbon.
- Fine filtration
At the end of the filtration process a fleece retains any fine particle
QUALITY AND SAFETY
Optimum water quality
Outstanding and consistent water quality – free of unwanted taste and aroma elements.
Maximum product safety
For uninterrupted operation and safe use.
Simple to use
Operation is simpler and easier than ever.
The food safety of BRITA Professional water filter products is tested and
monitored by independent institutes.
Remark: With PURITY C activated carbon filters, all the feed water is filtered. The filter cartridge can be operated with filter heads with variable and fixed bypass.
A possible bypass element set in the filter head is, however, not taken into account.
Only drinking quality water may be used as the water supply for BRITA water filters.
|Reduction Claims||Chlorine, Sediment|
|Max. Pressure||8.6 bar|
|Max. Temperature||30 °C|