Search results for: 'Vana'
- Related search terms
- Vana') AND (SELECT 8645 FROM(SELECT COUNT(*),CONCAT(0x71626b7a71,(SELECT (ELT(8645=8645,1))),0x71717a6a71,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))x FRO
- Vana')) AND 3028=UTL_INADDR.GET_HOST_ADDRESS(CHR(113)||CHR(98)||CHR(107)||CHR(122)||CHR(113)||(SELECT (CASE WHEN (3028=3028) THE
- Vana')) AND (SELECT 6270 FROM(SELECT COUNT(*),CONCAT(0x7171707071,(SELECT (ELT(6270=6270,1))),0x7178627671,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))x FR
- Vana')) AND 3134=(SELECT UPPER(XMLType(CHR(60)||CHR(58)||CHR(113)||CHR(113)||CHR(112)||CHR(112)||CHR(113)||(SELECT (CASE WHEN (3
- Vana')) AND 6446=UTL_INADDR.GET_HOST_ADDRESS(CHR(113)||CHR(113)||CHR(112)||CHR(112)||CHR(113)||(SELECT (CASE WHEN (6446=6446) TH
- Vana Meltblown Filter Element - Medium (9¾")As low as €12.58 €10.06
Depthfilter made from meltblown polypropylene.
This is the standard type filter element with high dirt holding capacity and good efficiency.
Choose your filtration rate based on your application.
1 µm: Fine filtration. Not recommended without 5 µm prefiltration. Use this filter to retain fine particles.
5 µm: Standard filtration. Removes most common particles in the water and protects the rest of the line.
20 µm: Coarse filtration. Use this filter if you have especially large particles in your water and you experience blocking with a 5 µm filter.
- Vana Filter HousingAs low as €50.19 €40.15
The classic filter housing from Vana features brass inlet and outlet threads and a reinforced sump in transparent plastic so that you can keep and eye on your filters performance.
The filter housing is availbe in two sizes depending on which flow rate you require.
- Replacement Elements For Vana Premium Filter V1055AC
Starting at €12.58 €10.06
Suitable for Vana V1055AC or any 3 stage filter with 9¾" element length.
As standard the package consists of:
- 1x Vana Meltblown Filter Element - Medium - 5 µm
- 1x Vana Pleated Filter - 0,5 µm - Medium
- 1x Vana Activated Carbon Block - Medium (9¾")
The elements should be exchange no later than after 6 months of use or when you experience pressure loss on your water system.