If you have special requirements for your filtration, it may be a good idea to choose the filter housing and the element yourself.
We have filter housings for many purposes, some are temperature resistant and some are larger to allow for higher flow rates.
Standard Plastic Filterhousing
- -48%Quick ViewVana Slim 9¾" Filterhousing - 3/4" - 90°C
! MUST ONLY BE ASSEMPLED WITH SEALING-TAPE !
! Do not use sealing-yarn as it may crack !
Professional Housing for extreme working condition. Made of glass-reinforced high quality thermoplastic polymer, Vana V10HT filter housings are a technical alternative to Brass and Stainless housings.
These housings can withstand temperatures up to a maximum of 90°C and pressure up to 8 bar. Excellent chemical compatibility makes V10HT housings an ideal choice for a wide variety of industrial applications.
High quality VITON® o-ring for a perfect sealing.
• With In-Out high resistance thread BSP 3/4” female;
• Excellent alternative to brass and stainless housings;
• Suitable for all Vana cartridges;
• Up to 90°C and 8 bar working condition.Avability:In stockSpecial Price €67.10 Regular Price €129.83
- Vana Slim 9¾" Filterhousing - 3/4" Full-PP
This professional version of the Vana V10 housing is made from 100% Polypropylene. This makes a housing that has a high chemical resistance as well as having no materials that are not approved for food contact.
The V10PP filter housing is recommended for any application where the media is not water.Avability:In stock€41.62