Water filter for dish washers - Brita
Limestone is a big problem for cafes and restaurants, in fact big enough that our dish washers get worn down in private households and workplaces. However, there is a solution to this problem: get a water filter which retains limestone from the water. The fact is that this does not only concern machines, because we drink the very same water, used by machines, which is why we also ingest too much limestone in our bodies.
- Brita Purity 1200 Clean - no display - DishwashThe PURITY Clean can be used to partially demineralise water. It should be applied where carbonate hardness level is high and the removal of other minerals is not required. With the PURITY Clean Extra the result is a fully demineralised water for use where a reduction in quality can occur due to an additional high mineral content in the water. As a guideline, for an evaluation of the additional mineral content in decarbonized water, the conductivity can be used (measured in μS/cm).Avability:In stock€1,070.31
- Brita Purity 1200 Clean Extra - De-mineralThe PURITY Clean can be used to partially demineralise water. It should be applied where carbonate hardness level is high and the removal of other minerals is not required. With the PURITY Clean Extra the result is a fully demineralised water for use where a reduction in quality can occur due to an additional high mineral content in the water. As a guideline, for an evaluation of the additional mineral content in decarbonized water, the conductivity can be used (measured in μS/cm).Avability:In stock€1,101.46
- Brita Purity 1200 Clean Refill - Dishwash
Replacement for Brita Purity 1200 Clean
Replacement guide video of filter:
- Brita Purity 1200 Clean Extra Refill - De-mineral
Replacement filter cartridge for Brita Purity 1200 Clean Extra.Avability:In stock€217.52
- Avability:In stock€181.00
- Stiron, Lime Inhibitor for Washing & Dishwasher
NOT for Drinking Water!
Washing Cycles: 300
Cold Water Use Only: +5ºC - +40ºC
Aquaphor Stiron аnti-scale filter allows to decrease scale formation on water heating elements and internal surfaces of household washing machines and similar household machines thereby prolonging their service life.
Optimally selected chemical composition and fraction of polyphosphate decreases calcium compound build-up on heating elements. In addition, more careful washing is provided due to fixation of ferrum in water and preventing formation of rusty spots on linen.
Advantages of the filter:
- Protects against scale;
- Decreases consumption and improves efficiency of washing agents;
- Decreases washing machine breakdowns;
- Decreases washing agents buying expenditures;
- No need of anti-scale agents for washing.Avability:In stock€6.66
- Stiron filter Refill, for Washing & Dishwasher
Polyphosphate filling for Stiron Anti-scaleAvability:In stock€5.37
Once the amount of limestone has become too high, it adheres all surfaces (machines, plates, cutlery, glass, etc.). This is becoming a problem because, not only does it not look pretty with limescales, but limestone erodes tremendously much on materials. In short, this means that your dish washer has a shorter service life when the limestone gets to erode. In addition, it is neither pretty nor pleasant to grab a plate with an uneven surface and subsequently put your food on it. Your kitchen utilities must always be pure and bright.
On your workplace, being a restaurant or cafe, it is necessary that the limestone is retained completely in the water, which is being used for e.g. your dishwasher. First and foremost, as previously mentioned, the limestone is cluttering every inlet and outlet of your machine, which is affecting its efficiency and durability. In addition, for the customers, it will not be a pleasant experience to get their food served on an uneven plate or get glass, through which you can hardly see.
Get rid of all limestone
Luckily, there are filters to take care of this problem, which correlate well with your dishwasher. At Filter Online, we deal in several different filters, fitting your every need. At the restaurant or cafe, it would be ideal to take a look at Brita Purity 1200 Clean Extra – De-mineral as this filter demineralizes the water, which means that the water is being ‘drained’ from minerals and other substances, thus making the water entirely pure. This does not leave any trace, odor or color on neither machine nor kitchen utilities. In a hectic environment, it is no good that the customers cannot be served because the cutlery and plates cannot be properly cleaned. Once the filter has been used, another filter can be inserted.
For your private household, in which the daily consumption is lower and with much less space, a filter in the style of Stiron could be applicable.