SABRE UV system - 132 l/min
These compact, single lamp systems are designed for smaller commercial applications, providing effective microorganism control in point-of-use applications such as private drinking water and tank-loop systems.
- Supplied with power ballast including audible and visual alarm
- Single lamp design for simple maintenance
- High quality stainless steel reactor chamber
- Reliable operation, ensuring low on-going costs
- Effective and economic bacterial / microbial protection
Effective pre-filtration is essential before a UV system to maximise the exposure of microorganisms to disinfecting UV light.
Organisms attached to suspended solids, such as dirt, sediment and debris, can be protected from UV light as they pass through the system by a phenomenon known as ‘shadowing’. We recommends using five micron pre-filtration prior to all UV system installations, to reduce the possibility of shadowing and optimise system performance.