Vana 10" Jumbo Ocher Kit - 80 l/m - w/active carbon
Vana Jumbo Ocher kit with activated carbon is to you who wants an effective filtration solution for your water.
You can use the ocher kit whether you get your water from your local waterworks or from your own well.
With a flow of 80l/min, this kit is suitable for households with 4-8 people.
- Height: 343mm
- Width: 516mm
- Connection 1”
- Maximum working pressure 8 bar.
The housings and elements are made of food approved and BPA-free materials.
We recommend replacing the filters approx. every 6 months to prevent bacteria from forming in the filter.
Do you want to get rid of ocher? Read more -> Get rid of ocher
Green hair? Ocher might be the cause. Read more -> Ocher
Vana Jumbo Ocher kit consists of 3 Vana 10" Jumbo filter housings in plastic with thread in brass.
- 1 piece. The Vana Depth 10" Jumbo - 5µm filter is placed as a pre-filter in the first house where the water enters.
- 1 piece. The Vana Pleat 10" Jumbo - 0.5µm filter is placed in housing no. 2 and acts as the ocher filter. It removes smaller particles such as ocher, rust and microplastic.
- 1 piece. Vana AC 10" Jumbo - The activated carbon filter is placed in the last housing and absorbs bad taste and odors from the water as well as pesticides and dyes.
- 2 pcs. PVC Nipples
- 2 pcs. complete wall brackets with screws.
- 1 piece. key to replace the filters with.
Remember to test your water to see what it contains so you can see if you can benefit from the ocher filter kit.
If you have visible particles in your water, it is a good sign that you can benefit from the ocher kit.
The ocher kit does not remove lime. If you want to remove the lime from your water, we have other good solutions for this.
|Element Size||10'' - Jumbo|
|Reduction Claims||Chlorine, Heavy Metals, Organics, Pesticides, Sediment, Ocher, Rust|
|Max. Pressure||6,9 bar|
|Max. Temperature||40 °C|