OPTIMISED WATER FOR REFRESHING DRINKS
With its activated carbon block, the PURITY C1000 AC reliably retains residues in the water that can negatively affect the taste, aroma or appearance of the end product. With the particularly fine pores of the carbon block, even the smallest particles (down to 0.5 μm) are prevented.
Typical application areas for the PURITY C1000 AC technology are point-of-use water dispensers and vending systems.
OPT FOR CLEAN. OPT FOR GREEN.
Environmental protection and recycling are part of the BRITA corporate philosophy.
BRITA established a recycling programme for exhausted filter cartridges. Since 1992 all parts of BRITA cartridges can be completely reprocessed so that the materials can be recycled.
THE BENEFITS TO YOU
- All raw water is filtered – no cloudiness and the best taste and aroma in the end product
- Particles are retained down to 0.5 μm in accordance with NSF Standard 42
- Protection of equipment – significantly reduced machine downtime
- Simple to handle with rapid-change system with innovative locking handle for reliable adjustment
- Integrated flush valve for easy operation and space-saving thanks to the water inlet and outlet on one side of the filter head
SYSTEMATIC FILTER TECHNOLOGY
All raw water flows through the carbon block from the
Before entering the carbon block, a filter retains coarse particles.
- Activated carbon filtration
Substances that affect the taste and aroma are removed. The particularly fine pores ensure outstanding retention of particles.
QUALITY AND SAFETY
Optimum water quality
Outstanding and consistent water quality – free of unwanted taste and aroma elements.
Maximum product safety
For uninterrupted operation and safe use.
Simple to use
Operation is simpler and easier than ever.
The food safety of BRITA Professional water filter products is tested and monitored by independent institutes.
Only drinking quality water may be used as the water supply for BRITA water filters.