Vana 20" Jumbo Ocker Filter Kit
Vana Jumbo Ocher kit is for you who wants an effective filtration solution for your water.
You can use the ocher kit whether you get your water from your local waterworks or from your own well.
With a flow of 160 l/min, this kit is suitable for households with 8+ people.
- Height: 625mm
- Width: 382mm
- Connection 1½”
- Maximum working pressure 8 bar.
The housings and elements are made of food approved and BPA-free materials.
We recommend replacing the filters approx. every 6 months to prevent bacteria from forming in the filter.
Do you want to get rid of ocher? Read more -> Get rid of ocher
Green hair? Ocher might be the cause. Read more -> Ocher
Vana Jumbo Ocher kit consists of 2 Vana 20" Jumbo filter housings in plastic with thread in brass.
- 1 piece. The Vana Depth 20" Jumbo - 5µm filter is placed as a pre-filter in the first house where the water enters.
- 1 piece. The Vana Pleat 20" Jumbo- 0.5µm filter is placed in housing no. 2 and acts as the ocher filter. It removes smaller particles such as ocher, rust and microplastic.
- 1 pcs. PVC Nipples
- 2 pcs. complete wall brackets with screws.
- 1 piece. key to replace the filters with.
Remember to test your water to see what it contains so you can see if you can benefit from the ocher filter kit. If you have visible particles in your water, it is a good sign that you can benefit from the ocher kit.
The ocher kit does not remove lime. If you want to remove the lime from your water, we have other good solutions for this.
|Element Size||20'' - Jumbo|
|Reduction Claims||Sediment, Ocher, Rust|
|Max. Pressure||8 bar|
|Max. Temperature||40 °C|